top of page

Hansa 385

Yacht charter Romantic Sailing

 

The yacht can be booked  from to Palma.

Arrival Handover from Saturday 2 p.m

 

 

 

hanse 385.jpg
hanse 385.jpg

Hanse 385 bei romantic sailing auf mallorca chartern.

press to zoom
hanse 385 innen.jpg
hanse 385 innen.jpg

yachtcharter romantic sailing mallorca hanse 385

press to zoom
Hanse 395 Palma.jpg
Hanse 395 Palma.jpg

yachtcharter romantic sailing mallorca hanse 385

press to zoom
hanse 385.jpg
hanse 385.jpg

Hanse 385 bei romantic sailing auf mallorca chartern.

press to zoom
1/4

Technical specifications

 Liegeplatz:

Palma de Mallorca - Marina Palma

 length:

11.40 m

 width:

3.88 m

 draft:

1.99 m

 boat hull:

GRP

 Engine:

27hp Volvo

 Foresail:

30.00 sqm

 Large:

44.00 sqm roll size

 cabins:

3

 Bunks:

6+2

 Year of construction:

2013

 

 

 Equipment

 Tanks:

Diesel 160 l, water 300 l, holding tank

 Anchor:

CQR anchor, chain/line, stern anchor

 winches:

Self-tailing halyard winches, 2-speed self-tailing genoa winches

 Electronics:

220 V shore power, charger, electric water pressure pump, radio/CD

 Navigation:

Compass, depth sounder, log, windex, VHF radio with DSC, chart plotter in cockpit, sea charts, harbor handbooks, navigation tools, hand bearing compass, binoculars, autopilot

 Security:

Life raft, life rings, life jackets and life belts, bosun's chair, fire extinguisher, distress signals, fog horn, flashlight, manual bilge pump

 Pantry:

Gas stove with oven, sink, cold and warm water, refrigerator, pot and pan

 Other:

Fender, mooring line, tool kit, boat hook, heating, sprayhood, wheel steering, 2 steering positions, fully battened main with lazybag

  * = partly, not for all yachts - illustrations similar to the original

 Weekly prices 2014 in EUR

01/01/14 - 04/26/14

04/26/14 - 05/03/14

05/03/14 - 05/24/14

05/24/14 - 07/19/14

07/19/14 - 08/02/14

8/2/14 - 8/16/14

2,050.-

2,250.-

2,450.-

2,750.-

3,250.-

3,550.-

08/16/14 - 08/23/14

08/23/14 - 10/04/14

10/04/14 - 12/21/14

 

 

 

3,250.-

2,950.-

2,350.-

 

Deposit:

1.500.- €

 

 

 

 

 

 

 The prices are valid for a period of one week including VAT. All yachts have liability and hull insurance. Changes and errors excepted.

 Other

 Final cleaning:

80 euro

 Outboard:

100.- Euro 1st week - 50.- Euro per additional week

 dinghy/tender:

inclusive

 Bed linen:

15 euros / person

 Towels:

5 euros / person

 Skipper:

150 euros per day plus meals

 Cabrera:

depending on boat length plus 10.- Euro service fee

 Reductions:

2 week charter 5% on the total price3 week charter 10% on the total price4 week charter 15% on the total priceMaximum discount 20%10 day charter on request

Payment methods:

Deposit and final cleaning in cash or by credit card (Visa / Mastercard)Extras only in cash on site

bottom of page